Monday 4 February 2013

Aluminium Flowers & Monochrome Cards


Hello everyone,
 Some of you were asking about my desk full of butterflies last week, so here are a couple of piccies to show you the cards the ladies were making on the workshop the theme as you have probably guessed was monochrome. 


Monochrome Butterfly Card


 and here they are hard at work
 
 
Monochrome Easel Card
 also this is what the aluminium cans that I was upcycling turned out like. I have not made up my mind where I am using them yet so they are on the back burner for now.

.
2 where embossed and inked 2 were just inked and stamped and with the back 2 I just used their original colours. 
Can you guess which cans I used?

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who left such lovely comments on my post last week, I really do appreciate them all. 
Hugs Mo x
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo, the butterfly card is beautiful, I love the monochrome and the single butterfly is stunning. The easel card is beautiful too. You have done a wonderful job with the flowers, look forward to seeing what you do with them. Looking forward to meeting up too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, had to come and see how it all turned out - Love the monochrome card,its so elegant and thats a great butterfly. Love the flowers too and can't wait to see what you do with now... Gill x #51

    ReplyDelete